Refund Policy for "WIN-VPS.COM"
This Refund Policy (hereinafter - the "Refund Policy") is the annex to the Agreement (hereinafter - the "Agreement") and an official document of the operator (hereinafter - the "Operator") of the website "WIN-VPS.COM", which contains and defines the procedure for refunds on request of individual (hereinafter - the "Customer") who are interested in purchasing or using the Information Services provided by the Operator on the website "WIN-VPS.COM" (hereinafter - the "Website").
- All requests for the Information Services' cancellations must be submitted in writing and signed by the Customer personally within 14 days of service sign up. A scanned copy of signed cancellation letter together with a scanned copy of ID (passport) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It will be necessary for the Customer to provide a real well-grounded reason for canceling the prepaid Information Service. Once the Operator receives Customer's written and signed explanation "WIN-VPS.COM" customer care team will check the issue to take a decision about refund.
- As explained above all refunds are issued for the Information Services only when a request to cancel is submitted within 14 days of service sign up. Customers who desire a refund on a prepaid amount will be re-billed at the regular price as opposed to the discount. Only 50% of this prepaid amount will be refunded because "WIN-VPS.COM" has incurred costs of various kinds in order to provide service to the customer.
- If the Customer has more than one Information Service with "WIN-VPS.COM" and only cancel one of the them, the refunded amount can not be transferred to any other of the Customer's services that the Customer has with "WIN-VPS.COM".
- The Operator reserves the right to refuse to refund in the case when "WIN-VPS.COM" services are provided in accordance with the description on the Website.
- Refunds will not be made to the Customer who:
- used "WIN-VPS.COM" services for cyber-crime activity (hack, carding, fishing, spam, scam, fraud and etc.);
- used fake data when registering on the Website;
- used open proxies, tor-browsers and other tools to hide identity when registering on the Website;
- did not pass the Verification of the Identity procedure on the Operator's request.
- The Operator of the Website has the right to make changes to this Refund Policy. When changes are made the Operator notifies the Customers by posting a new edition of the Refund Policy. The previous edition of the Refund Policy become no longer valid.