Refund Policy for "WIN-VPS.COM"
dated of March 07, 2019
Last updated on March 07, 2020
This Refund Policy (hereinafter - the "Refund Policy") is the annex to the Agreement (hereinafter - the "Agreement") and an official document of the operator (hereinafter - the "Operator") of the website "WIN-VPS.COM", which contains and defines the procedure for refunds on request of individuals and entities (hereinafter - the "Customer") who are interested in purchasing or using the Electronic Services provided by the Operator on the website "WIN-VPS.COM" (hereinafter - the "Website").
- This Refund Policy was drafted in accordance with the requirements of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights.
- All Customers of "WIN-VPS.COM" can take advantage of 14 days money back guarantee if the Electronic Services do not satisfy their needs.
- The Customer may cancel an order and request a full refund without giving any reason or justification within 14 (forteen) working days from the date of receiving the Electronic Services ("Refund Period"), notifying us by email.
- All requests for the Electronic Services' cancellations and refunds must be submitted in writing by a clear statement and signed by the Customer personally no later than 14 days following of receiving the Electronic Services. A scanned copy of signed cancellation letter together with a scanned copy of ID (passport) with a closed number must be sent to our official e-mail address: [email protected]
- Refund will be made to the Customer via the same payment method that was used by the Customer at the time of the original purchase or in any other possible payment method at the discretion of the Operator.
- In order to avoid disputes and for a proper accounting refund will be made only to verified payment account of the person in whose name the account on the Operator's Website is registered.
- Refunds will not be made to third parties payment accounts.
- If the Customer paid for the Electronic Services with a cryptocurrency, due to the anonymous nature and high volatility of this payment method and the absence of a 100% guarantee of receipt of funds by the recipient and in order to avoid disputes and for a proper accounting and since the Operator does not store cryptocurrency and regularly withdraws it to the Operator's bank account, refund will be made only to a bank account of the person in whose name the account on the Operator's Website is registered. Refund of funds that were paid with cryptocurrency will be made only in US dollars or Euros at the exchange rate on the day of payment for electronic services, but not more than the amount indicated in the paid invoice.
- To meet the refund deadline, it is sufficient for the Customer to send signed cancellation letter concerning the Customer's exercise of the right to refund before the Refund Period has expired.
- As explained above all refunds are issued for the Electronic Services only when a request to cancel is submitted within 14 (forteen) working days from the date of receiving the Electronic Services. Refunds requested after the Refund Period are not provided.
- If the Customer has more than one Information Service with "WIN-VPS.COM" and only cancel one of the them, the refunded amount can not be transferred to any other of the Customer's services that the Customer has with "WIN-VPS.COM".
- If a request for refund is submitted outside of the 14 day Refund Period outlined above then the request is not considered to be a valid refund request. In such instances any refund is at the discretion of the Operator.
- All refund requests must be submitted by email to [email protected] and must be sent using the email address submitted to PayPal or other payment system which was used when the service was purchased. Refund requests submitted using an email address other than that which was used when purchasing the service will not be processed.
- Refunds are applicable only if the Electronic Services are provided directly by the Operator. 3rd party products or services are not refundable.
- Refunds will not be made to the Customer who:
- violated the Agreement and used "WIN-VPS.COM" services for cyber-crime activity (hack, carding, fishing, spam, scam, fraud and etc.);
- violated the Agreement and used fake data when registering on the Website;
- violated the Agreement and used open proxies, tor-browsers and other tools to hide their identity or their provider IP address when registering or placing an order on the website;
- violated the Agreement and did not pass the Verification of the Identity procedure on the Operator's request.
- Refunds take up to 14 days to be completed.
- The Operator of the Website has the right to make changes to this Refund Policy. When changes are made the Operator notifies the Customers by posting a new edition of the Refund Policy. The previous edition of the Refund Policy become no longer valid.